How to Get Influencers for Your Brand
In the world of social media, it’s all about how to get influencers for your brand. Influencers are the “face” of your brand, and if you can’t get them on your side, your brand will fail. Getting influencers is like hiring a PR firm: they are there to work for you, and keep your brand in front of the news. But how do you find the influencers you need, and make sure that your brand will be heard?
- Use influencers feeds: If you don’t have an influencer, start one! The great thing about feeds is that the content they publish is generally positive, so your audience will likely respond positively to that as well. Be sure to provide them with content that is interesting, timely, and creative (obviously, something that reflects your brand). If you can provide interesting visuals or audio, that’ll go a long way towards getting more influencers on your side.
- Work with existing influencers: Ask your current fans what types of content they would love to see from you, and use their recommendations. Don’t try to scoop them up – there’s no guarantee that they’ll say yes, but if they do, you have something valuable in your hands. And if they don’t reply to your emails, that’s just another point on which you can build your relationship and trust with the influencers. Once you have them on your side, use every opportunity to hear what they have to say. Don’t forget to use that information later when you’re networking with other companies or when making marketing materials for your brand.
- Be proactive about contacting influencers: A great way to get noticed by an influencer is to contact them personally. If you haven’t already done so, remember to incorporate emails into your overall campaign. A “just a question” email asking them what they think of your product or service can yield several results. First, it gives them a chance to engage with you, and second, it gives you a chance to gain their trust. If you send these emails often, and stay active in their community, you can gain a large number of followers who will eagerly read whatever it is you have to say.
- Make sure you stay connected with your followers: One of the most powerful things you can do as a brand is to stay connected with your followers. Whether you use Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn or any other social platform, always interact with your followers and address concerns or questions. This also shows them that you care about what they’re experiencing. If you do nothing else to stay connected with them, make sure you include this as part of your communication strategy. It will pay off ten fold.
- How to get influencers for your brand: Another strategy for how to get influencers for your brand is to stay on the topic. As an influencer, you have an opportunity to engage with your customers on a one-on-one basis. You have the opportunity to provide insight, advice and news that your audience needs and wants to know. Because of this, it’s important that you’re aware of current trends. When doing so, you can provide something of value that not only engages with your audience but also educates them about a topic of importance to them. Stay abreast of industry trends and developments to better inform your audience and increase engagement.
- Work with influencers who are similar to yourself: If you want to know how to get influencers for your brand, it helps to know what types of influencers your target market is interested in. A “girl’s” world might appeal to some, but may not be the right focus for others. In addition, it’s important to be respectful of opinions. Engaging with an influencer from an opposite perspective will help you both learn more about each other. Keep an open line of communication and learn as much as you can from another’s perspectives.
- Get creative with how to get influencers for your brand: The Internet has made it incredibly easy for businesses to market to their audience on an individual level. As such, it’s important to incorporate this same idea into how to get influencers for your brand. Mentioning that someone or an organization has done an amazing job creating a new online community for your brand can go a long way. By engaging with these individuals, you can gain insight and generate interest in your brand through the shared experience of another.