High end phone like Blackberry are changing everyday. Newer and better versions are getting unveiled at regular intervals. Apart from that, new operating systems, apps, software and facilities are getting into the internet almost every minute. If you want to keep your phone updated, then you have to upgrade your phone. You cannot afford to buy a new Blackberry every time one hits the market. so, the best way to keep up with the world is to upgrade the phone you have. So, you have to keep an eye open all the time, you will all the news. You can check more reviews for best routers on Hometronix.
The news will help you with the upgrade. You may think that upgrading the phone will be tough, but if you follow the steps suggested below, you will be able to do the upgrade by yourself. The steps are,
- First make sure that you have the latest desktop manager from Blackberry. It will be available at the sit of RIM.
- Then you have to create back up of all the details there are in your phone.
- Search and find the current operating system you are using.
- You have to download and install the OS you want.
- You can get the software from the website of the service provider. You can also check the official site of the Blackberry manufacturer.
- You have to be sure that the OS you are downloading is compatible with the model you own. This is mandatory, because it is not possible to use the OS meant for one model in the other model.
- Before the installation is initiated, make sure whether you are using the official OS provided by the service provider or the unofficial version offered by another service provider.
- If the OS is unofficial, then you have to download the loader program.
- You then have to run the loader program.
- After that you have to follow the prompts and the instructions. You have to ensure which applications are going to be included and the languages you want and such details.
- After the prompts are completed, you will get another set up window which will ask you whether you need to load the back up you already made or not. If you click yes, then the back up will be restored after the process gets completed. It is recommended that you use the yes option in this case.
- You will then get the summery of the update procedure and the way it happened.
- After the programs and backups are loaded, it will take a few minutes for your Blackberry to run properly.
- Check a few options and you will get to know if the update is successful or not.
You can easily follow these steps and upgrade the OS of your Blackberry. The above mentioned steps are not very complicated and you can follow them easily. So, you do not need to depend on a genius to do this work for you. The only thing is, the above mentioned steps are applicable in general, but you should think twice before you are opting for the upgrade. If any problem occurs, then you have to take the help of an expert.