Blackberry is one of the most popular and most used smartphones of this age. It is quite expensive too. So, you have to take proper care of your phone. If you are thinking, how you can take care of your Blackberry, then you are going to get some tips in this matter. As, you take care of your PC, laptop, tablet and such gadgets, you also have to take care of this phone. With time, every thing starts to wear and if it is an electronic gadget, then you have to take more care of it, otherwise your precious phone can crash. The following tips will help you to take care of your Blackberry.
- Take the battery out of your Blackberry every 2 or 3 days. This way, you phone will get a hard reboot regularly. This will remove the temporary files and clear the memory. This will be like a lease of fresh life for your phone.
- You need to clear the logs at regular intervals. This will help you to recover the memory that is being used and you can do that by pressing the Alt L G L G buttons simultaneously.
- If you do not want to clear the memories manually, then you have the option which will help you to conduct the action automatically. For availing this option, you have to select options, then go to the security options, go to the advanced security option from there, you have to select the memory cleaning feature, and finally you have to select the enable to activate the mode. By following these steps you can clear the memory and optimize the RAM.
- You have to opt for the Host Routing Table option in every 2 – 3 days. You have to go to the options, select the advanced options, then select the Host Routing Table and register by pressing the Blackberry icon.
- You have to perform the diagnostic test at least once, every week. For this, you have to go to the options, from there you have to go to the mobile network, you need to press the Blackberry icon then, select the Diagnostic test from the list, press the Blackberry icon once again, finally you have to select the run option and the test will be conducted.
- You have to clear cache every time you use internet. If every time is too much, then do it at least once every day.
- Do not use any other charger than the original one.
- Refresh the phone once in a while. The procedure is quite easy. You can do it by pressing the ALT+ CAPS+ DEL keys.
- You have to use all the facilities which are available with your Blackberry. If some of the applications or facilities prove useless for you, then delete them. It will save quite some amount of memory.
- You must keep a backup of all the files in your Blackberry. This way you will never lose something important.
- If you are using a micro SD card, you must ensure that the card is made by a good manufacturer.
These are tips which will help you to look after your Blackberry and ensure its long and hassle free life.