App is the short form of application. Basically these are software that you can either buy or get for free from the various websites in the internet. These apps are made to be compatible with your phone and will enhance your experience. The apps will provide you additional facilities which are not available with the phone or they will increase the facilities of a certain app that you already have. In short, these apps will help you to enjoy life better and they will make life and work a lot easier. There are many apps and you can opt for nay of them. Here, you will get to know about 10 apps which can be most helpful and effective.
The apps are,
- The Documents-to-go premium edition is one of the most important apps for your Blackberry. The latest Blackberries come with a documents-to-go app installed and this allows you to open and edit the existing Microsoft Word files, but it won’t allow you to create a new word file. In order to do that, you will need the premium version of the app.
- It is not very complicated a thing to open the email to find out if there is anew mail, but when you are waiting for a mail, it can be tiring and irritating. You have to find a solution for that problem and PeeKaWho is the exact app which can help you in this matter. it will provide you an alert every time a new mail enters your inbox. You will be able to see who has sent it and also the subject line. So, you can decide whether you need to open the mail right away or you can finish the job at hand first.
- The next app is called Maximizer CRM 10.5 Freedom. You need not have to carry your laptop with you all the time. With this app, you will get almost all the features of the CRM app that you use in a laptop or desktop. Now you can manage your customers with this app. You can draft an email or even call the customer with the Freedom app.
- In most of the cases people thing that they cannot keep their Blackberry in sync with their MacBook. The information is wrong. These days with the help of the PocketMac app, you can easily sync your Blackberry with your Mac through USB cable.
- With the TwitterBerry app you can quite easily post your Tweets in the Twitter. You will never feel that you are not connected with the social networking world. It is a free app, so you won’t have to spend any money.
- Opera Mini is another app which you can install in your Blackberry quite easily. It is the mobile browser and you can browse the internet without any hassle.
- The YouMail app will help you to see the details about the voicemails that you have received. You can also transcribe the mail into text with this app.
- With the RSS reader app Viigo, you can add newsfeeds and brows the results quite easily.
- iSkoot is the app which will allow you to continue the chat in Skype after you have left your PC.
- The Google Mobile Updater all will help you to access and install a huge range of applications form Google.
With these apps, now you can have better facilities in your Blackberry.